It's time to start setting weekly goals again. I took a little break from goal setting in December, and I saw how things went naturally. I feel much more productive when I set these goals, more accountable. So back to deciding what things I can do each week that will propel me in the direction I want to go, and then sharing it here with you. It's amazing how much accountability this blog adds to my life. Since I wrote the last post about how I fell off my cleanse wagon, I have been back at about 90% act right. That there is change you can believe in ;)
Speaking of... I've decided that I want to have a theme for the year, and my Official Theme for 2013 is *drumroll* CHANGE. Yep, I want this year to be full of new, exciting adventures. I know that change isn't always positive, but I'm willing to take that risk. Things in my life have felt stagnant, so I'm welcoming CHANGE into my life with open arms.
Goals for the week:
- Run. I'm tired of being stationary, so I'm challenging myself to run a marathon this year. I accept that due to my knee problems, this may not happen, but training will at least get me off the couch and in better shape.
- Get to work by 8:30 each day, and read a work related book for an hour. Last year my position hanged, and while I've spent the past 10 months dealing with emergencies, I don't have all the substantive knowledge I should have. I need to put in the work to get it.
- Find a Personal Finance periodical to subscribe to. I'd like to read a monthly magazine about finances, but I'm not sure what the best bet is. Any suggestions? I'm thinking something about investing might be the right fit for me.
- Send a birthday card to my goddaughter, and a card to her mother.
- Meditate Daily.
- Stick to the cleanse, and take medication as prescribed.
More of this:
And none of this...