I wrote some goals for the week on Sunday, but never got around to publishing them. Here they are a little late, and I'll add some updates.
Enjoy time with one of my closest friends. I'm headed to Baltimore now for a conference and then immediately out to a group dinner. She is meeting me at my hotel and will be waiting for me when I get back from dinner. We're having a slumber party tonight, and her birthday is tomorrow. Looking forward to good times.
Pack for Aruba. Nuff said.
Get caught up on work so I can spend the next week on the beach with no worries.
Eat healthy on the road. I haven't mastered this one yet, but I brought healthy snacks with me that should help me get a step closer.
- Make it through three days of traveling and attending a conference with my boss. One of us may need to be medicated.
- I'm glad this is over today. I just can't relax around her because she won't relax.
- Had a great time with my girl on Sunday night, and I feel really fortunate that I was able to work that into a work trip.
- Making a list of all of the things I need to take with me; the real packing will start when I get home today.
- This is looking good. I got a ton of stuff done yesterday, and I just need to stay on top of it for the rest of the week.
- So far this has been a big fail. I just never choose the "healthy" choice over the "tasty" choice when I am in a restaurant. To make up for my indiscretions I went for a wonderful run yesterday morning, so I'm feeling pretty good.